- Learn more about your upcoming surgery from Physiotherapists who work hand-in-hand with your surgeons.
- Understand what is to be expected during the post-operative time, including positions to sleep, when physiotherapy will begin and expected length of treatment
- Maximize strength and range prior to surgery so you can maximize function afterwards.
- Begin controlled movement programs early under the careful guidance of a Physiotherapist who understands the surgery you had and can collaborate closely with your surgeon.
- No delay in treatment.
- Individualized exercise programs with detailed home hand-outs and videos.
- One-on-one hands on treatment
Click to book an appointment with one of our physiotherapists: https://bosphysio.janeapp.com/